Oh Man. This just made my entire week (even though its only Monday). Seriously these shrimp were to DIE for. And roasted Brussel sprouts? Ah may zing. Whole30 approved as well! Woo hoo day 22 🙂
To make the shrimpies (approx 10)
– put 3 egg whites in a bowl
– put about a cup of shredded unsweetened coconut in a bowl along with about a teaspoon of chili powder and a half teaspoon of smoked paprika. Stir together
– heat about a tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat
– cover shrimp (uncooked!) in egg whites then dredge in coconut mixture.
– place shrimp in frying pan
– repeat until you have enough shrimp!
– flip after about 2-3 mins, they will turn pink and start to curl up
– let cook on the other side for 2 minutes or so
– enjoy!!! These babies don’t need anything else, they are so flavorful 🙂